Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stress Management- Inspiring Story

Stress Management- Inspiring Story
Stress Management- Inspiring Story
A Speaker talked about stress management. He raised a glass of water and asked the audience:

- How much do you think this glass of water weighs?

Responses varied between 20 and 500 grams.

Then the speaker said:

- Absolute weight does not matter. Depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, nothing happens. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have a pain in my arm. If I hold it for a full day, will have to call an ambulance. But it is exactly the same weight, but the longer holding step, gradually becomes heavier. If we carry our sorrows, grudges or hatred all the time, then, sooner or later, we will not be able to continue, the burden will become increasingly heavy and then comes despair. Take all your burdens, forgive and encourage to be FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...