Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Inspirational Quotes of the week

1. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” - Michael Jordan

2. “If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.” - E. Joseph Cossman

3. ”Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” - Henry Ford

4. ”Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” - Truman Capote

5. ”Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.” - Roy Goodman

6. ”In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed.” - Sid Caesar

7. “The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.” - Richard Bach

8. ”The only thing worse than a man you can’t control is a man you can.” - Margo Kaufman

9. “To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.” - Elbert Hubbard

10. ”We see things not as they are, but as we are.” - H. M. Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...